I empower people who want to be in charge of their health by helping them heal the root cause of their problems. If you feel physically and mentally stuck or out of balance I can help you connect and resolve seemingly unrelated symptoms that keep reoccurring. Whether you’re recovering from cancer, wanting to improve your mental health, or just aren’t sure why you’re feeling bad, we can work together to meet your health goals.
- Do you have trouble falling asleep, sleeping deeply, or waking up?
- Do you lack energy or have a low libido?
- Are you plagued by frustration and stress ?
- Do you experience feelings of depression or anxiety?
- Are you suffering from PTSD?
- Are you fighting off brain fog?
- Are your thoughts racing on a hamster wheel?
- Do you have headaches or migraines?
- Is your digestion too fast? too slow? both?
- Do you have acid reflux or bloating?
- Do you get colds often or have allergies?
- Do you have chronic or acute pain? (Acupuncture can help speed up your recovery.)
- Women: do you have reproductive complaints, including PMS and painful periods? (Your period doesn’t have to be painful!)
Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) believes that the body is built of yin and yang energies. When these energies become unbalanced, diseases manifest in the body (e.g. too much yang might manifest as migraines, or too little yin might manifest as hot flashes or insomnia). The goal is to balance these energies through the use of acupuncture and other healing modalities. Click here to read more about TCM modalities.
The U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH) and the World Health Organization (WHO) have declared acupuncture effective for the following commonly seen ailments in practice and more than 200 other conditions:
The number of treatments recommended vary from person to person, depending on how chronic your symptoms are or how quickly you respond to your first treatment, for example. Normally, I recommend four treatments to start, with maintenance, follow-up treatments as needed.
Schedule an appointment with me if you’re ready to balance your mind and body!